Available to qualified security dealers for use with Camect Pro Monitoring or Camect Pro service. (Sign up at camect.com/pro)
Camect is an advanced network video recorder that adds AI (Artificial Intelligence), private local video storage, and secure remote access to the networked security cameras in your home. It plugs into your network and provides 24×7 recording, viewing of live and recorded footage, and AI-powered smart alert detection and review.
Camect Pro Monitoring service enables your Camect Smart Camera Hub to integrate with your video monitoring center.
Camect Smart Camera Hub:
- Detects exactly the alerts you're looking for - as it records, it applies sophisticated deep learning AI to determine what's interesting to you. It will not send you alerts from rain, bugs at night, or leaves blowing in the wind.
- Keeps video local and keeps your internet bandwidth usage low - stores and analyzes video locally. 1TB of included storage can be expanded with external hard disks or network attached storage.
- Works with many camera brands - Camect works with over 50 camera brands including any IP camera that supports Onvif or RTSP as well as some consumer cloud cameras. Please see our camera compatibility list.
- Supports up to 12 HD cameras - supports up to 24MP of total camera resolution (e.g. 12 1080p cameras) for home security usage.
- Uses less power - Approximately 15W total power consumption before the addition of any external drives.
Pro Monitoring features:
- Alerts are delivered directly to the monitoring backend server from our device, w/o depending on our cloud.
- Video clips sent to monitoring back end are optimized for easy operator response:
- Higher resolution.
- Cover a longer period of time.
- Un-interesting regions are faded out.
- If supported by the monitoring integration, may add:
- Audio back to the site using output to headphone jack.
- Ability for operators to quickly jump to live video after an alert without having to sign in.
Camect Pro features on Camect Pro Monitoring and Camect Pro service plans, enable you to own the customer relationship and access Pro analytic features:
- Advanced analytics including loitering detection, enhanced sensitivity for thermal cameras, and “long distance mode” (for detecting smaller objects, e.g. good for monitoring parking lots).
- Ability to turn off auto-suppression for frequently-occurring alerts.
- Re-streaming of cameras, e.g. to integrate with other services.
- Ability to manage a large number of units from your Camect dashboard.
- Optional Pro-to-user handoff after installation … system remains locked to the installer, but installer loses access to alerts and video unless the user chooses to re-enable installer for help/troubleshooting.
- Ability for pro to manage subscriptions or license codes for the customer.
All Pro service plans also include all Camect Go service features:
- Delivery of alerts by email, instant message, or android app notification
- Secure remote access to view your cameras when you are away from home.
- Integration with cloud-based systems like Alexa and Google Home.
- Sharing camera access or clips with other users, or saving alerts to Google Drive.
- Integration with a community of users who together make the system smarter.
|Height||2” (1.25” without HDD compartment)|
|Compatible Cameras||Any camera that is Onvif-compatible. Any camera that produces an RTSP video stream. Nest, Arlo, and powered Wyze cams. Please refer to camect.com/camfaq for details.|
|Automatic New Camera Configuration Ability||Onvif-compatible cameras (user must provide password) Amcrest, Dahua, Hikvision, Reolink, Trivision|
|PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) Control Capability||Amcrest, Dahua, D-Link (some models), Hikvision, Reolink, Trendnet, Vstarcam (some models)|
|Internal Storage||1 TB|
|Expansion Storage Supported||2 USB 3.0 external drives can be plugged in to increase storage|
|NAS Storage Supported||NAS Access via CIFS and NFS|
|Cloud Storage Supported||Google Drive, Dropbox|
|Power Consumption||Up to 15W with no external drive.|
|CPU||Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lake (1.5-2.3 Ghz)|
|Camera Handling Capacity||24 Megapixels of total camera resolution in typical home usage. ie up to 24 720 cameras, 12 1080p cameras, 6 4Mp cameras, or 3 4k cameras. Capacity may be slower when cameras are viewing busy scenes or when there are many viewers viewing the cameras.|
|Browsers Supported||Chrome, Safari|
|Operating Systems Supported||Android, iOS, ChromeOS, and any other operating system supporting Chrome, Chromium, or Safari|
|Moving Objects Detected|
Car, Truck, Bus, Bicycle, Motorcycle
UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, Royal Mail
Cat, Dog, Deer, Bird, Skunk, Raccoon Bear, Unknown Animal
Squirrel, Fly, Mouse, Spider, Rabbit, Unknown Small Animal
|On-Device AI for Smart Alerts||SSD, MobileNet, TensorFlow|
|Video Stream Types Supported||RTSP, RTMP, MJPEG, MPJPEG, HLS, MPEG-DASH, JPEG Snapshot|
|Minimum Frame Per Second Required for Smart Alerts||5 FPS|
|Alert Delivery Mechanisms||Email (includes video clip), Telegram instant message (available on all platforms, includes video clip), android app notification (text only)|