Includes 2 months of Camect Service
Camect Smart Camera Hub is an advanced network video recorder that uses AI (Artificial Intelligence), private local video storage, and secure remote access to the networked security cameras in your home. It plugs into the network and provides 24×7 recording, viewing from the network, and AI-powered smart alert detection and review via the app.
- Camect detects exactly the alerts you're looking for - as it records, it applies sophisticated deep learning AI to determine what's interesting to you. It will not send you alerts from rain, bugs at night, or leaves blowing in the wind.
- Learns from you - gets smarter when you choose to share feedback on videos. Providing video examples helps it learn, making it more accurate over time.
- Keeps video local on 1TB - stores and analyzes video locally on your own private device. 1TB of storage can be expanded with external hard disks or network attached storage.
- Works with many camera brands - Camect works with over 50 camera brands including Nest, Arlo, Wyze, Hikvision, Dahua, Axis, Amcrest, Reolink and any IP camera that supports Onvif or RTSP. Please see our camera compatibility list.
- Supports up to 12 HD cameras - supports up to 24MP of total camera resolution (e.g. 12 1080p cameras) for home security usage.
Camect service adds features including:
- Delivery of alerts by email, instant message, or android app notification
- Secure remote access to view your cameras when you are away from home.
- Integration with cloud-based systems like Alexa and Google Home.
- Sharing camera access or clips with other users, or saving alerts to Google Drive.
- Integration with a community of users who together make the system smarter.
|Height||2” (1.25” without HDD compartment)|
|Compatible Cameras||Any camera that is Onvif-compatible. Any camera that produces an RTSP video stream. Nest, Arlo, and powered Wyze cams. Please refer to camect.com/camfaq for details.|
|Automatic New Camera Configuration Ability||Onvif-compatible cameras (user must provide password) Amcrest, Dahua, Hikvision, Reolink, Trivision|
|PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) Control Capability||Amcrest, Dahua, D-Link (some models), Hikvision, Reolink, Trendnet, Vstarcam (some models)|
|Internal Storage||1 TB|
|Expansion Storage Supported||2 USB 3.0 external drives can be plugged in to increase storage|
|NAS Storage Supported||NAS Access via CIFS and NFS|
|Cloud Storage Supported||Google Drive, Dropbox|
|Power Consumption||Up to 15W with no external drive.|
|CPU||Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lake (1.5-2.3 Ghz)|
|Camera Handling Capacity||24 Megapixels of total camera resolution in typical home usage. ie up to 24 720 cameras, 12 1080p cameras, 6 4Mp cameras, or 3 4k cameras. Capacity may be slower when cameras are viewing busy scenes or when there are many viewers viewing the cameras.|
|Browsers Supported||Chrome, Safari|
|Operating Systems Supported||Android, iOS, ChromeOS, and any other operating system supporting Chrome, Chromium, or Safari|
|Moving Objects Detected|
Car, Truck, Bus, Bicycle, Motorcycle
UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, Royal Mail
Cat, Dog, Deer, Bird, Skunk, Raccoon Bear, Unknown Animal
Squirrel, Fly, Mouse, Spider, Rabbit, Unknown Small Animal
|On-Device AI for Smart Alerts||SSD, MobileNet, TensorFlow|
|Video Stream Types Supported||RTSP, RTMP, MJPEG, MPJPEG, HLS, MPEG-DASH, JPEG Snapshot|
|Minimum Frame Per Second Required for Smart Alerts||5 FPS|
|Alert Delivery Mechanisms||Email (includes video clip), Telegram instant message (available on all platforms, includes video clip), android app notification (text only)|